How To Reclaim Your Space Using Self Storage
January 14th, 2020
Time to take down the tree and clean out the house. Home storage can be helpful for a few boxes and decorations but it stepped up your holiday decor this year, a storage unit might be the solution for you. These holiday storing hacks will help you creatively store yard ornaments, lights, and more.
Holiday Hacks for Storing
- Hang wreaths rather than laying them in a box.
- Coat hangers or suspended robs are great for wreath storage.
- Keep egg cartons for glass ornaments off the tree.
- Paper towel tubes are the perfect size for extension cords.
- Wrap strings of lights around cardboard to keep them from tangling.
Find more tips for storing last year's items in storage with HGTV and Good House Keeping.
How Our Jensen Beach Storage Can Help
- Convenient drive-up storage units
- Close to Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce
- Accessible storage units with convenient hours.
- Secure monitored storage.
- Office space for rent!
Jensen Beach is ready to help you store today! Rent online or stop in to view our available space with one of our experts.