Holiday Schedule Simplified With Storage
December 2nd, 2019
Seasonal storage, what do you move? The holidays are here and your space may need a revamp before the family arrives, Jensen Beach Storage has space to help this year. Storing during the holidays can be more than a secret spot to stash your gifts, it can be the extra room you needed to be able to host the holiday party.
Storing this season, or any season, just a got a lot easier with our available storage rentals online! Choose a space suitable for what you are storing online. Our size guide will point you in the right direction when choosing the right size storage unit.
How do you keep your life and tasks organized during the holidays? Not only do we offer solutions for your items but Jensen Beach Storage has tips for staying on top of the calendar at the end of the year.
- Choose the events you must attend and make reminders on the calendar.
- Schedule time with just your family and enjoy each other's company.
- Holiday cards are best sent early. Update your address book with the incoming letters.
- A homemade gift can sometimes say more for less.
- Make a budget for each family member and stick to it.
Seasonal Storage Tips
Jensen Beach Storage has storage space available to help with gifts, personal items, even your extra business inventory for the busy season. When storing keep these tips in mind.
- If planning on storing gifts, make a reminder of our access hours and plan plenty of time to get the gift out in time.
- Use a plastic tarp to protect boxes both from the moisture on the floor and in the air. Purchase the tarp and other moving supplies in the office.
- Our office rentals are useful for small businesses and our small storage unit is ideal for holiday preparations.
- Store year-end documents in a storage unit and keep the office organized.
Whether planning to store for a few months or looking for long term storage, Jensen Beach Storage is a convenient location. Give us a call or stop by to see our available storage and meet our team in person.