15 Garage Storage Ideas for Home Organization
February 11th, 2020
Cleaning up before spring? Use these garage storage ideas to get your home in tip-top shape.
- Use Wire Racks when storing heavy items.
- Scrap wood can be used to make shelves.
- Designate a spot in the garage for each category of supplies.
- Keep specialty tools close to where you need them, like the garden.
- Think outside the box when constructing shelves. PVC pipe sections are easily used for shovels and rakes.
- Store plastic bins on a shelf verse each other.
- Use all your space including the walls and ceiling for storage.
- Keep the kids organized with a designated spot for their equipment.
- Get rid of broken or unused tools.
- Store paper products and food somewhere else.
- Put wheels on your workbench to make it moveable.
- Keep an outdoor storage shed for tools used around the exterior of the house.
- Add a hook to the ceiling and hang bikes from above.
- Ceiling mounted shelves will save space on the ground for projects.
- Use a pegboard to create a customizable shelving system.
The shed and garage take on most of our at-home storage needs but if you want to keep these places around the house utilized to the fullest, self storage is a great solution. Our storage space provides a clean secure location for storing your belongings.
Ready to rent a storage unit in Jensen Beach FL? Visit our units page to find the right self storage option for your storing need. We have office space for rent as well! Our goal is to accomodate your belongings with the ideal storage unit!